Share your big fish photo! PA Great Outdoors’ Big Fish photo contest open until end of June
Want to show off your big fish? If you’ve snapped a photo of a fish you caught while angling in Pennsylvania’s Great Outdoors region (part of the Pennsylvania Wilds that includes the counties of Cameron, Clarion, Elk, Forest and Jefferson), that photo could win you some great prizes!
Whether you live in the region or have taken a photo while traveling here, you’re invited to enter the Pennsylvania Great Outdoors Visitors Bureau’s Big Fish Photo Contest!
The Pennsylvania Great Outdoors Visitors Bureau’s 2023 Big Fish Contest runs April 1 through June 30, 2023.
There is no shortage of great places to cast a line in Pennsylvania’s Great Outdoors region. Everyone is invited to enter photos of their catch from Cameron, Clarion, Forest, Elk, and Jefferson Counties by using the online submission form at VisitPAGO.com/BigFish.
Two Grand Prizes
Fully guided half-day smallmouth bass fly-fishing float trip for two in 2024 with Keystone Predator Outfitters and a fully guided half-day trout fishing float trip for two in 2024 with Brown Trout Addiction.
Everyone who submits a photo, during one of the three contest months, will be entered to win prizes each month from these sponsors:
- Benezette Hotel-Benezette
- Clarion River Brewing Company-Clarion
- Cooksburg Café-Cook Forest
- Creekside Sports Bar-Emporium
- Dan Smith’s Candies-Brookville, Clarion, and Ridgway
- Devil’s BBQ-Brookville
- Double Diamond Deer Ranch-Cook Forest
- Driftwood Saloon & Grill-Driftwood
- Elk Country Visitor Center-Benezette
- Jim’s Sports Center-Clearfield
- Lakeview Store-Sinnemahoning
- Lazy River Canoe Rental-Ridgway
- Pale Whale Canoe Fleet-Cook Forest
- Weather Discovery Center-Punxsutawney
- The Bugling Bull-Benezette
- The Sub Hub-Reynoldsville
- Red River Roadhouse-Clarion
- Zack’s Farm to Table-New Bethlehem
Monthly winners will be determined by online voting. Two grand-prize winners will be selected randomly from all entries received during the contest period.
For more information, or to enter the contest go to VisitPAGO.com/Big-Fish.
About the PA Great Outdoor Visitors Bureau:
Pennsylvania’s Great Outdoors region consists of Jefferson, Elk, Clarion, Forest and Cameron Counties. It is home to the state’s wild elk herd, Cook Forest State Park, two nationally designated Wild & Scenic rivers and rolling mountains filled with hiking trails. Each season brings new beautiful landscapes and opportunities for outdoor adventure. Learn more at www.visitpago.com or call 814-849-5197.
More From Our Blog