- By: Guest Contributor
- August 22, 2019 • 9:00 am - August 24, 2019 • 5:00 pm
Austin Dam Memorial Park
Austin, PA 16720 United States
Running for over 15 years, this year’s Austin Dam Show in the Pennsylvania Wilds Dark Skies landscape is going to be a throwback celebration of the 50 year anniversary of Woodstock. Being called “Dam Stock,” the event is nodding to the original gathering as “3 Days of Peace & Music.”
It will be held August 22-24, 2019 in front of the Austin Dam ruins.
The event will feature music performances by several cover bands, projections on the dam walls, camping, food and craft vendors, workshops, hiking and fishing opportunities, and more.
The show is held at the Austin Dam Park, where the remains of a giant concrete Dam that failed over a century ago still stand. The Dam ruins and surrounding mountains create a natural amphitheater.
- Splintered Sunlight (The Grateful Dead)
- Flux Capacitor (Jefferson Airplane)
- Darla ft. Nik Greeley (Sly & the Family Stone)
- Medusa’s Disco (The Who)
- Dustin Douglas & the Electric Gentlemen (Jimi Hendrix)
- Tapwater (The Band)
- Dr. Fyre (Santana)
- Chestnut Grove (Janis Joplin)
- Soul Medicine (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
- Charlie Wheeler Band (Joe Cocker)
- Pansong (Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young)
- Clark McLane Band (Arlo Guthrie)
- Dave Brown & Jami Novak (Richie Havens)
- Stoneclad (Ten Years After)
- Wynton Huddle (Ravi Shankar)
Only 750 tickets are available, and they’re available online at www.austindamshow.com/. Tickets are $60 presale, $75 at the gate. Kids 12 and under are admitted free.