Art in the Wilds
- By: Guest Contributor
- June 22 • 10:00 am - June 23 • 4:00 pm
Corner of Birch and Chestnut Streets
Kane, PA 16735 United States
The next Art in the Wilds Fine Arts Show will be held from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on June 22nd and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 23rd, 2019 in Evergreen Park along Route 66 in Kane, part of the Allegheny National Forest & Surrounds landscape of the Pennsylvania Wilds! Show dates and times go on rain or shine!
This event provides a platform for artists to display and sell their work, while also expanding the role of the arts in this rural community and promoting economic development.
What to know…
- Admission to Art in the Wilds is FREE!
- Food and beverages are available from vendors located on site at Art in the Wilds, and several local restaurants located near the show.
- Art in the Wilds hosts a breakfast at the Kane Elks Club on Saturday and Sunday for a small fee.
- Portable toilets, including one handicapped, are located on site.
- Ambulance services are available in the case of medical emergencies. Art in the Wilds has a hospitality booth staffed by volunteers.
- An automated teller machine (ATM) is located on Birch Street across the street from the show.
- Note: The Borough of Kane prohibits smoking, alcohol, and dogs (with the exception of service dogs) in the park.
- Free parking is available nearby. Handicapped parking is available at the point of the park on Birch Street.
- Pets: A Kane Borough ordinance prohibits pets in the park. This will be enforced.
More information can be found at www.artinthewilds.org. Applications for interested participants are available on the website as well!