Fall Marketplace – Cornucopia of Craftsmanship
- By: LaKeshia Knarr
- October 20, 2018 • 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Kinzua Bridge State Park
296 Viaduct Road
Mt Jewett, PA 16740 United States
On Saturday, October 20, the PA Wilds Conservation Shop at Kinzua Bridge State Park will host a “Fall Marketplace-Cornucopia of Craftsmanship” event from 10 to 4 p.m.
A variety of unique and handcrafted and locally-made gifts will be available, along with a food truck offering local fare. This is a perfect opportunity to shop local and avoid long lines and travel for holiday gift-giving needs.
Artists expected to attend the event include:
- Dean Fry of Balsam Ridge Workshop,
- Tara Heckler of Blackberry & Sage Market,
- the Magaro family of Rich Valley Apiary,
- Teresa Genaux of Alpaca Creations,
- Rocky Holland of Eagle Eye Photography,
- Deb Ruhf of The Muddy Moose Bath Boutique,
- Debbie Penley of White Oak Creations,
- Jack Northrop,
- Dan Hibbard of Hibbard Distributing,
- Stacie Johnson-Leske of Your Fired Pottery, and
- the Smith family of Palace Apiary.